Meet Patricia Straus
A Service-First Approach at Patricia Straus
Patricia is well connected and well known in the Nashville market, and her peers have recognized her achievements time and time again: The City Paper Top Sales Person Residential Real Estate Award, the Tom Black City Sales Award, the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (GNAR) Award of Excellence, the Platinum Club Award, the Chairman’s Club Award, and most recently The RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award presented only to the elite of all RE/MAX realtors nationwide.
Now, with more than twenty years of experience as a leading luxury realtor, Patricia has expanded her staff to include a full-time executive assistant and a closing team.
A service-first approach that makes the process not only successful and efficient, but also enjoyable and memorable—that’s what makes the Patricia Straus experience truly exceptional. Ready to make your big move? Patricia is ready to make it happen for you.
- Meet Patricia
- CEO, Patricia Straus
- MBA Marketing, Case Western Reserve University, 2000
- Broker license, 2002
Experience that Delivers Results
At Patricia Straus, we constantly strive to deliver the best experience to each and every client. Patricia’s personal reputation has been built on consistently exceeding her clients’ expectations.
- ReMax Lifetime Hall of Fame Award for winning sales production
- Chairman’s Club Award 2016
- Hall of Fame Award Recipient 2016
- Hall of Fame Award Recipient 2015
- Chairman’s Club Award 2015
- Platinum Club Award 2014
- Platinum Club Award 2013
- Greater Nashville Association of Realtors (GNAR) Award of Excellence 2010
- City Paper Top Sales Residential Real Estate 2009
- The Tom Black Sales Award 2009